Re: upstart: please update to latest upstream version

* Uoti Urpala (uoti.urpala@pp1.inet.fi) [120226 00:29]:
> Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > Uoti Urpala <uoti.urpala@pp1.inet.fi> (26/02/2012):
> > > Is there reason to believe this would be a particular problem with
> > > systemd? Most of the controversy I've seen surrounding Poettering has
> > > been due to people resisting the kind of change he has championed. I
> > > don't remember seeing much about him being "difficult to work with" in
> > > any sense that would make it hard to contribute to systemd (though not
> > > much to the contrary either).
> >
> > Working with Lennart seems as easy as having a discussion with you.
>
> I take it this was only a pathologically weak attempt at flaming, and
> does not reflect any actual experience working with him?

You are of course free to provide a systemd version that is accepted
by upstream and works on all of our release architectures. Unless that,
I consider systemd a demo version not suiteable for production, and
nothing else.

Andi