Re: Policy 3.9.3 released

Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de> writes:
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 08:07:10PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

>>     mime
>>          This separate document has been retired and and its (short)
>>          contents merged into Policy section 9.7.  There are no changes to
>>          the requirements.

> Does this have any influence on #658139?

This particular change is unrelated.  It just moved language from one
document to another; there was no change to the substance of the language.
(As such, it was borderline for upgrading-checklist, but since it affected
the www.debian.org copies and might have affected other dangling
references in documentation, I wanted to make sure people knew it
happened.)