Re: Teams in changelog trailers

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 04:24:39PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Kumar Appaiah <a.kumar@alumni.iitm.ac.in> (18/02/2012):
> > > This would:
> > > 1) allow to always identify person responsible for a particular upload;
> >
> > To be very pedantic, the signature on the last upload should reveal
> > this, right?
>
> Not if the team upload is prepared by someone who then gets sponsored by
> a DD (or a DM from the relevant team).

In which case the sponsor of the upload is responsible for the upload,
right? The person signing and uploading is "responsible" for the
content of the upload, whether directly as the person who prepared the
upload or as someone who has checked what is being sponsored before
uploading it. The signer is taking responsibility, if I understand correctly.

Thanks.

Kumar
--
I've heard a Jew and a Muslim argue in a Damascus cafe with less passion
than the emacs wars."