Re: Probable multiarch related problem in finding header file posix_types_32.h

Hi Ben,

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 06:19:40PM +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:

> > Where we've run across similar problems with posix_types.h in the recent
> > past, it has indeed been due to the use of "gcc -I-".

> Wow, that is a really insane option.  However it is documented as
> deprecated.

Right.

> > This is tied to
> > multiarch, in that moving linux-libc-dev headers to the multiarch include
> > directory triggered the problem; ultimately though I think this is a bug in
> > linux-libc-dev for using #include "" here.

> "wontfix"

Would you mind elaborating?  The use of #include "" in public headers is
very unusual, and this seems to be the only instance of it in
linux-libc-dev.  Is there a reason I'm missing why "" needs to be used here
instead of <>?