Re: DEP-5 and files with white spaces

On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 11:01:00AM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > Idea 2: Allow quotation marks.
>
> Not a solution on its own.

Actually, I think it's a perfectly workable solution.

> What about a file named foo" bar' baz?
>
> For a worst case what about files with newlines?

Unless these are part of a test suite on filenames, slap upstream and
tell them to use sane filenames?

(and if they *are* part of a test suite on file names, they need not
have content, therefore need not appear in a copyright file, and can be
trivially created at run time with 'touch')

the following formula:

pi zz a