No release/transition to libpoppler 0.18 ?

Hi all,
A few weeks/months back libpoppler 0.18 got released. The version we
have in Debian (running sid) is 0.16.7 which was released in Jun 2011.
Please see  http://poppler.freedesktop.org/releases.html .
Subsequently a wishlist bug was filed.
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=644447 . If one sees
the bug then one can see Mr. Martin Pitt sharing debdiffs for
libpoppler when they are doing the same for ubuntu.

Now during that time-frame I have been seeing various errors while
viewing pdf's which I did suspect were due to the library being old.
The latest victims though is the Open Advice e-book.  Please see

I tried to see if the maintainer Monsieur Loic Minier had asked for
transition but was unable to find anything of value.

I know that in couple of months (or a little more) we would be looking
at Freeze. Is there possibility of getting a fresh release in soonish

Looking forward to know more.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17