lack of replacement for linux-vserver

Hi,

I have been aware for a few years that linux-vserver was planned to be
dropped from the next stable release in favour of 'lxc' as a
replacement solution.

As I believe has been recently discussed on this list, lxc is far from
ready for production use, and there is no other good replacement that I
am aware of.

I therefore would like to add my voice to those asking that vservers are
*not* dropped at the present time, and that this should instead be
reconsidered for a future release, after wheezy.

Of course, if I have missed any blindingly obvious container-type
alternative, please do let me know! Additionally, as I am not subscribed
to this list, please cc me in any response.

Best wishes, and thanks for all the hard work!

     -- Andrei