Bug#656199: ITP: liboptions-java -- liboptions-java
Owner: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
* Package name : liboptions-java
Version : 0.20120113
Upstream Author : Dr. Matthias Laux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : sended in private via mail, I asked for publishing at some downloadable place
* License : Apache License Version 2.0
Programming Lang: Java
Description : command line option parsing library for Java
Generic Java API to
* Check whether the syntax used is valid and supported
* Retrieve the actual data required for the application
The Options class implements a generic approach to easily handle the
most complex situations. The class allows for a simple definition of the
required options and data arguments, and provides thorough syntax checks
and easy access to the results of these checks.
The reason for packaging is that this library is used in several
bioinformatics tools I'm packaging on behalf of the Debian Med project.
The packaging is finished in principle and will be pushed to
once Vasks is back. You can obtain the source via pristine-tar if needed.