Re: zram Usage as Default in Debian (?)

On 01/08/2012 10:11 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> I don't think it's a good idea to make this default.
>>
> I and my ex-employee had similar experience. I also wouldn't recommend it.

yet another aol from me; i've tested it quite a bit with the idea of
enabling it automatically on debian-live systems if the machine as not a
certain amount of physical ram available. had only bad experiences with
it, so far (worse than without it).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net