Bug#654949: ITP: libgoogle-gson-java -- Converts Java objects into their JSON representation
--- Please fill out the fields below. ---
Package name: libgoogle-gson-java
Upstream Author: Google Inc.
Description: Converts Java objects into their JSON representation
Gson is a Java library that can be used to convert Java Objects into their JSON
representation. It can also be used to convert a JSON string to an equivalent
Java object. Gson can work with arbitrary Java objects including pre-existing
objects that you do not have source-code of.
* Provide simple toJson() and fromJson() methods to convert Java objects to
JSON and vice-versa
* Allow pre-existing unmodifiable objects to be converted to and from JSON
* Extensive support of Java Generics
* Allow custom representations for objects
* Support arbitrarily complex objects (with deep inheritance hierarchies and
extensive use of generic types).