RFA/O: jed and related packages

[ NB: CCing the last seen maintainers and Wookey, who expressed some
  interest IRL... ]

Hi folks,

I've been looking through build failures lately, triggered mainly by
working on the armhf bootstrap. While there are a small number of real
armhf-related bugs, the vast majority that we're seeing are generic
issues in packages that just haven't been built in a while.

One obvious group of packages where that's showing up is the set that
is/was maintained by the Debian JED Group (source packages listed):

jed
jed-extra
slang-slirp
slcfitsio
slcurl
slexpat
slgdbm
slgsl
slgtk
slhist
slpvm
slsqlite
slwildcard
slxfig
tess
tmexpand

The build failures wouldn't be too hard to debug and fix in NMUs, but
these packages are looking quite unloved at the moment and NMUing a
large set could just leave yet more work for future BSPs etc. Given
the comparatively low popcon scores here, I'd personally be more
inclined to just file a load of RM bugs, but let's see if there are
any people around who might be interested in adopting and working on
these packages.

Shout now; if there's no response I'll start filing those RM bugs in a
couple of weeks.

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...