New version of newt in experimental

Hi,

I've uploaded a new version of newt, 0.52.14, to experimental.
While it has minor changes in the upstream version, the debian version
has some big changes,
including moving from dbs to dh + quilt (source format 3), dh_python2,
and others.
So I would appreciate some testing before uploading to unstable.

In particular, the bits i'm not confident of my own testing are:
* cross-compiling. Are there regressions in cross-compiling, non-intel
platforms
* installation: I've removed conflicts / dependencies on packages from
before oldstable.
  This should be safe, but those are famous last words
* BIDI: I've had to refresh this patch, and fix a crash in it. I don't
know and LTR languages.

Regards
Alastair McKinstry

--
Alastair McKinstry  , <alastair@sceal.ie> , <mckinstry@debian.org>    http://blog.sceal.ie

Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world
is either a madman or an economist - Kenneth Boulter, Economist.