Re: Some suggestion

2011/12/2 Игорь Пашев <pashev.igor@gmail.com>:
> +1. Also there is no much difference between unstable and testing.
>

> 2011/12/3 Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont@googlemail.com>
>>
>> so what is the difference, I am using unstable and it rolls....
>> mike

Testing/Unstable/Experimental are kind-of rolling - it is rolling two
months after release and somewhere to middle of soft freeze. Outside
of this time frame it is too many changes introduced (after release)
or too low number of changes (mainly stabilization of system, after
soft freeze). Personally I don't believe rolling is so needed as a
release - for me it seems it is more of fashion than actual need.

darkestkhan
Feel free to CC me.
jid: darkestkhan@gmail.com
May The Source be with You.