konqueror is starting libreoffice when starting

Package: konqueror
Severity: normal
Tags: security

-- System Information:
Debian Release: wheezy/sid
  APT prefers oldstable
  APT policy: (500, 'oldstable'), (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: x86_64

Kernel: Linux 3.0.0-1-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=de_DE@euro, LC_CTYPE=de_DE@euro (charmap=ISO-8859-15)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Dear maintainer,

after the last update, it appeared, whenever konqueror is started, it will
automatically start libreoffice, too. I also discovered, that the visit of some
websides
are also causing libreoffice to start. I dicovered this on "www.heise.de" and
"backtrack-linux.org" (just two examples). Clearing the cache of konqueror
did not help.

I put this report on "security", because, when it is able to start
libreoffice just by starting konqueror, it might also be possible to start
also bad programs the same way maybe even in background.

If you do not think so, just change the status.

It would be noce, if you could look upon it. This beahviour could only be
seen on a 64-bit system. If I should discover it on a 32-bit system, too, I
will send an information.

Thank you very much for reading this.

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich

P.S. If you found this bugreport twice, delete one: I got problems at
sending the mail via reportbug.