Re: Multi-Arch .udeb ?

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 00:04:23 +0100, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

> The convention I've adopted so far for udeb-building packages has been to
> install libraries in /usr/lib instead of to /usr/lib/$arch.

Ok, that makes sense to me. Of course, it's also harder for me to manage
in the package as I'm installing the same library in the .udeb as I do
in the library .deb file. I'll manage.

> BTW, if the package you're asking after happens to be fontconfig, I have a
> patch here that I'll be sending on shortly. :-)

Oddly, it is (the only package I have with a .udeb). I'm running a
multi-arch version of that on this machine and it appears to work
correctly. You can see this at:

git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-freedesktop/fontconfig-debian

--
keith.packard@intel.com