Re: Cross-platform detection of multiarch

Jan Medlock wrote:

> Thanks for sending me down the right path.  It looks like I should
> just patch my local versions until Sage upgrades to Python 2.7.  (And
> even then, it'll require dpkg-dev to compile.)  And multiarch was not
> really involved...

On the contrary, it has everything to do with multiarch, and I was just
slow to see it.

Anyway, you seem to understand well.  Glad I could help in some small
way.

Regards,
Jonathan

gcc -print-search-dirs | grep ^libraries | cut -d= -f2- | sed -e 's/:/\
/g' | while read line; do readlink -f $line; done