Re: pbuilder problem?

Hi all,

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:05:23 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> This looks fishy, it would mean that:
> 1/ debian/README.Debian is in orig.tar.gz
> 2/ it contains an error message of dpkg

It apparently contains an error message of dpkg but I can't
believe orig.tar.gz contains debian/ direcory.

> May I suggest that you retry starting again with clean redownloaded files?
>
> Does your pbuilder fail in the same way for all packages?

Yes (all packages mean all packages I tried).

Anyway, it is certain now that this is my system specific
problem so I purged pbuilder and re-install it.

I failed to pdebuild at first (#563728 ?) with the message
"sudo: sorry, you are not allowed to preserve the environment"

This is strange because under the same sudoers file I've not
encounterd this problem before re-installing pbuilder.

So I modified a bit sudoers and then the problem seemed
to be fixed.

I can't now investigate what was wrong with my old system
precisely but I suspect it might be sudoes file.

Thanks.

Best regards,			2011-6-16(Thu)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>