Re: Short question how to avoid creating one of two binary packages from source

Svante Signell <svante.signell@telia.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Tried to google but did not find any useful so far. I have a package I'm
> porting, and want to create one out of two binary packages from the
> source. Is there an easy way to achieve this, e.g. by an override
> statement. Or is brute force, removing all entries of that binary
> package in debian/rules, useful? Any other way to do this, by
> architecture checks? The Architecture entry seems to be all or any only,
> and Depends does not fit either.
>
> Thanks!

The architecture can be just some archs too. But that is often something
the rules file then has to take into consideration too. If you have a
source that builds part of its packages only on some arch then this is
your answere.

Otherwise you will be out of luck. Happy editing.

MfG
        Goswin