British Chambers of Commerce Email: Strike action in current economic climate misguided

Hello,

My name is Anna Desmond, I saw your profile today through the help of chamber of commerce in Bamako the capital of Mali) and became interested in you, I will also like to know you the more,and I want you to send an email to my email address so I can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Please i am waiting for your mail reply urgently. Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life

Best regards

Anna Desmond

Miss Anna Desmond saw this article on British Chambers of Commerce and thought you should see it.

Strike action in current economic climate misguided
Commenting on the decision by Council workers to hold walkouts in a dispute over pay
http://www.britishchambers.org.uk/zones/policy/press-releases_1/strike-action-in-current-economic-climate-misguided.html