A personal invitation

Pills4Pleasure is an exclusive and confidential source of medications and other aids to enhance your sexual pleasure.

In order to maintain our high standards of confidentiality we restrict access to our website to approved members.

We have received a suggestion that you may be interested in becoming a P4P member.

If you would like access to the website please reply to this email and we will send you guest login details for you to check out the site - without any obligation.

Remember, you can't access P4P's website without a membership, and we are very discriminating in our selection of members. So this chance may not come again - make sure you find out more! Just click on the link below and we'll do the rest.

Please send me guest login details

Unsubscribe