Re: How to add "quilt" to an existing package?

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 04:19:54PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello Goswin,
>
> Am 2011-04-03 13:36:00, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
> > > http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ch-modify.en.html#s-quiltrc
> > > http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ch-modify.en.html#s-fixupstream
> > > http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ch-dother.en.html#s-sourcef
> > > http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ch-dother.en.html#s-patches
> >
> > Those give a 404.
>
> Oops, for 2 days it was working...

I have just converted maint-guide to DocBook XML.  Just like
developers-reference case, there are some URL changes associated with
this migration.  If you find any external site with deep linking, please
ask them to change URL.

New URLs:

http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/index.en.html  (this is the same)
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/modify.en.html#quiltrc
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/modify.en.html#fixupstream
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/dother.en.html#sourcef
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/dother.en.html#patches

I am focusing on dh V7 style here.  So I am not going into CDBS.

As for VCS friendly 3.0 quilt package, see
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/dother.en.html#sourcef
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/dother.en.html#sourcel

Osamu