Re: dh_shlibdeps warnings concerning undefined OpenMP symbols

* Vincent Danjean <vdanjean.ml@free.fr>, 2011-04-01, 14:38:
AC_OPENMP() macro documentation looks to be a bit incomplete (e.g. if it
provides $OPENMP_LDFLAGS I wouldn't mess things),

Please, report a bug for this macro if it is provided by another package.

I don't think there's anything wrong with this macro. CXXFLAGS should be used both for compiling and linking. At least this is what GNU make do by default:

$ make -p 2>/dev/null | grep 'LINK.cc = '
LINK.cc = $(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS) $(TARGET_ARCH)

--
Jakub Wilk