Re: oldstable-security signing key

On Sat, 26, Mar, 2011 at 09:02:46AM +0000, Mark Hymers spoke thus..
> If anyone has any objections to this, can they let us know?  I intend to
> implement the changes necessary to make this work in dak immediately,
> but won't change the key over for a couple of days to give people time
> to raise objections.

Hi,

This has now been done.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"Don't you hate those Claims Direct adverts?
 'I slipped on a banana skin and sued the Dominican Republic!'"
     Linda Smith on the News Quiz talking about the Compensation Culture