On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
<thep@debian.org> wrote:

> How is Java? Currently, I still need to install sun-java6-fonts to use Thai
> on Java apps, and only Lucida is available via defoma.

There is no defoma backend for Java so whatever issues Java apps have
to do with fonts has nothing to do with the removal of defoma. Please
ask on debian-java for help finding out what the issue is.

Looks like sun-java6-fonts only contains Lucida anyway?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise