Re: ddebs

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
<pochu@debian.org> wrote:
> The way I did it was one .ddeb per source package, not per binary. So it is
> $src-ddeb. You can reject them if they are not for $src package (or if $src
> package doesn't exist in the archive).

To simplify the archive processes i would prefer having a ddeb per
binary package instead of source package. It must have the name
$binary-ddeb and must have the same version as $binary. The ddebs will
get separate Packages files similar to the udebs. It is even easier
for our users that they don't need to find out the source package
name. Can we agree on that?

Cheers,
Torsten