Re: enable/disable flags in /etc/default

Am 22.03.2011 07:10, schrieb Tollef Fog Heen:
> ]] Micah Anderson
>
> Hi,
>
> | Also insserv is Priority: optional, so we can't count on that being on
> | every system.
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=551745 is already
> filed.  I have no idea why it hasn't been fixed yet, it looks like a
> trivial change.

Imho the fix for 551745 is not to bump the severity of insserv but to not call
insserv directly in crosshurds's maintainer scripts.
Implementation details like the usage of insserv should be hidden by the
update-rc.d interface.

universe are pointed away from Earth?