Re: new scripts and patches for devscripts

On 12/03/2011 12:51, Benjamin Drung wrote:
pull-debian-source (?)

apt-get source $src ?

Not really, because for "apt-get source $src" you need an entry in your
sources.list. With "pull-debian-source $src experimental" you get the
experimental package, with "pull-debian-source $src lenny" you get the
lenny package, and so on.

ok, looks useful indeed.

suspicious-source what-patch

I thought that the reason for this script to exist is to be used by other
scripts (like edit-patch, or add-patch) but it seems like it's not. I'm
not even sure that it helps beginners since it hides some very basic
information that every new maintainer should learn. Am I wrong here?

suspicious-source is a tool to find pre-generated files (files not in
the preferred form for editing).

Yeah. My comment was about what-patch only, but due to bad line wrapping,
they ended up on the same line :)

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي