Re: Advanced Startup/Shutdown with multilayered block-devices

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 5:19 AM, Christoph Anton Mitterer
<calestyo@scientia.net> wrote:

> Well, I'm curious to see whether other people find it worth, to
> implement "all this".

I always wondered why my ext3/ext4 over LVM over LUKS rootfs (default
d-i encrypted system) gets complained about just before shutdown (by
both systemd and sysvinit), so I vote yes please we should fix this
properly. Thanks for doing the extensive analysis and writeup on the
wiki page. To the extent necessary, please involve the maintainers of
all 3 of the initramfs building implementations in Debian (dracut,
initramfs-tools, yaird). Of course I don't maintain any of the
packages involved so I'll be quiet now.

--
bye,
pabs