Re: Ruby changes for Wheezy

On 04/03/11 at 10:58 +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Mar 04, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
>
> > Our plans are described on
> > http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/RubyInWheezy
> > Don't hesitate to ask for details if needed.
> Is this acceptable to the major Ruby developers or do they still hate
> you and everybody else involved?

The major Ruby developers are generally OK, since they mostly come from
a Unix background. it's the "second circle" that hates us.

We haven't asked them yet about those changes. It is planned, but we
thought that it would be better to ask more friendly and welcoming
audiences like debian-devel@ first;)

- Lucas