Re: What bug reports are for

Hi,

On Montag, 28. Februar 2011, Jesús M. Navarro wrote:
> But #3. is still a bug and unless it's been at least tried to be reproduced
> is no good behaviour to close it just "because I've not the time and I
> prefer focusing on #1 and #2".

I don't think it's the maintainers duty to prove that bugs are bugs, but
rather the submitters.

If maintainers go out of their way to help reproducing bugs, great. But if
they don't want to, thats totally fine too.

And then it's also fine to close unreproducable bugs which one suspects are
due to local, aeh, constraints. Reopening once they are found to be
reproducable is easy :-)

cheers,
	Holger