Fwd: Sound and email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>
Date: Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: Sound and email
To: Ricardo Parra <parma35@gmail.com>

On 02/28/2011 09:12 PM, Ricardo Parra wrote:
Gentlemen:
I am trying to work with Debian, I need to know what to do to get
sound and video as have in my other computers, If you open
www.rtve.es <http://www.rtve.es> they  transmit the news as well as

other programs I watch that have video and sound.
Awaiting you reply, I remain;
Sincerely yours;
Ricardo J Parra
parma35@gmail.com <mailto:parma35@gmail.com>

R J Parra

I am unable to use evolution mail, I can't send or receive. I tried
sendind this message via Debian Evolution Mail unfortunately it did
not go through.reason why I am sending it via Gmail.

You need to direct such emails to the debian-user list.

Sincerely,
Ron

--
I prefer banana-flavored energy bars made from tofu.

--
R J Parra