Re: [Soc-coordination] Preparing GSoC 2011: bring in your project ideas!

Hello,

Le vendredi 04 février 2011 à 16:47 +0100, Obey Arthur Liu a écrit :
> Hello all!
>

> It's the time of the year again and we have to prepare a list of
> project ideas to submit our application.
It is now time to start writing the Google Summer of code proposal for
2011.
This page on the wiki is available for this:
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2011/Applying

with the template "SummerOfCode/ProposalTemplate" to simplify all this.

Cheers,
Sylvestre