Re: Sourceful uploads [Re: Upcoming FTPMaster meeting]

Charles Plessy wrote:

> Le Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 10:46:53PM -0600, Raphael Geissert a écrit :
>> What signatures?
>
> The signatures that certify that the logs are really the ones for the the
> packages we distribute. I suppose that the closest to this is the .changes
> files signed by the buildd admins.

There are no signatures for log files; only .changes files are signed by the
buildd admins and the buildd signs the .dsc and ta-da.

Adding support for auto-signing on the buildd's no longer sounds so scary,
right?

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer