Re: chromium-browser is taking over all URLs

Le samedi 12 février 2011 à 01:15 +0900, Norbert Preining a écrit :
> > I'd say it should probably be reported as a minor bug in gvfs-open, to
> > respect gnome settings before falling back to mimeinfo.cache.
>
> I consider that not minor. If alphabetic order is what I am forced to
> live with, that is 60ies computing style.

There are defaults shipped in gnome-session, precisely to avoid that
kind of issue.

With glib 2.28, the x-scheme-handler/* stuff becomes the new priority.
It just means we have to update epiphany to include it and gnome-session
to set the defaults.

I don’t think it requires more drama than that.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.
: :' :     “You would need to ask a lawyer if you don't know