Re: Upcoming FTPMaster meeting

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> * Throwaway DD built .debs (well, let's have the fight^Wdiscussion)

This would allow

1) distribution-wide compilation options (for solving things like #552688)

2) distribution-wide debbuging debs

3) uniform, known build environments

the only major concern I keep hearing is bandwidth wasted in uploading
throwaway binary debs, but as we currently spend that bandwidth
anyway, that seems to be making the perfect the enemy of the good.
[And we can fight the fight of whether to throw away the debs or allow
binary-less uploads later.]

Don Armstrong

--
Your village called.