question about qq shutdown

Dear Sir or Madam:

   I am a user of Debian squeeze , and have one unsolved problems here, is I has been install QQ message tools in debian 506 , successfully, and when I use it in 6.0 or others Test version, it will be automatic shutdown, closed , and cant work.

  Please help me , I try to use others multi messager , and it will still not work with QQ account, you know that it is really popular in China, and please help us solve this problem. maybe I can call the QQ company, but , I wants you know that .

thanks.

  there also have one good news , is that I have been install the TI CCS 5.0.1 ( Code Comprosser Studio ) on squeeze , thanks . and I solved gigabite network card driver problems , and FreeCAD for giveup 3d google sketchup in windows history, and feel the most software is strong.

  thanks

yours

bob