Re: Forwarding bugs upstream

On 2011-01-14, Iker Salmón San Millán <shaola@esdebian.org> wrote:
> 2011/1/14 Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk>
>

>> Hi Andreas. Would you like to be delegated to help reporting bugs in
>> packages maintained by Qt/KDE team upstream?
>>
>> /Sune
>>

> I would be glad if i could help you in that (or any) way sune.
> Unfortunately mi knowledge is not good enough as i would like to,  but
> anyway feel free to CC me some bugs and i'll see if i am ready enough to
> help in that way.

Any help is most appreciated, especially with handling the bug load. And
it really doesn't require any special skills for most bugs.

We have written a bit about what's needed here:
http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/bugs.html

and feel free to contact me in #debian-qt-kde on irc.debian.org, (but
I'm away for the weekend, so please wait until monday)

/Sune