Re: Forwarding bugs upstream

[Jesús M. Navarro]
> > Dear Jesus. Are you seriously saying that
> >  - the kernel mainatiners should step down
> >  - the xorg maintainers should step down
> >  - the mozilla maintainers should step down
> >  - the gnome maintainers should step down
> >  - the kde maintainers should step down
> >  - the xfce maintainers should step down
> >  - the openoffice/libre office maintainers should step down
>
> If they are not ready to take over their shoulders what it takes to do it
> properly, undoubtly yes.

> > And who do you think should step up ?
>
> Not my problem.

I grepped through the Sources file but couldn't find your name
anywhere, as maintainer or comaintainer.  I guess that means when
you say it isn't your problem, you really mean it.

Got any more advice for those of us actually doing the work, while
you're here anyway?
--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/