Re: [vuntz@gnome.org: Cross-distro meeting about application installer]

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 11:58:05AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> We're organizing a cross-distro meeting in January to discuss the
> "application installer" topic. It's a hot topic in many distros at the
> moment, and we believe it's an area where we can collaborate a lot.
>
> I've contacted various people privately already (from Debian, Fedora,
> Mageia, openSUSE and Ubuntu), and there's interest in such a meeting.
>
> All the information about the meeting is at
> http://distributions.freedesktop.org/wiki/Meetings/AppInstaller2011

Status update on Debian presence there: Enrico Zini has kindly
volunteered to attend as a Debian representative. I'd like to took this
chance to thank Novell/SUSE not only for organizing the meeting and
inviting Debian to attend, but also for sponsoring Enrico's attendance
to the meeting. Thanks!

Cheers.