Re: Safe File Update (atomic)

On 02/01/11 17:37, Olaf van der Spek wrote:

A userspace lib is fine with me. In fact, I've been asking for it
multiple times. Result: no response.

Excuse me?

You (well, Henrique, but you were CCed) said "how about a user space lib"? I said "I'm working on one, will be ready about this weekend". I even gave a URL to watch (https://github.com/Shachar/safewrite). If you check it out right now, you will find there a fully implemented and fairly debugged user space solution, even including a build tool and man page.

BTW - feedback welcome.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh