Migrating (finally?) from Tcl/Tk 8.4 to something newer.

Hello,

Currently in unstable there are around 30 packages which depend on
Tcl/Tk 8.4, which is quite old itself despite the fact that updates are
still released for it. Tcl/Tk 8.5 is available for more than 4 years,
Tcl/Tk 8.6 is coming soon, so I think it may be the time to deprecate
Tcl/Tk 8.4 finally.

I've filed bugs against some packages already, one of them already got
fixed, and also I've prepared two QA uploads to orphaned packages (one
of which is already uploaded, thanks, Paul!)

So I'd like the maintainers of the packages which still depend on
Tcl/Tk 8.4 to update their packages to build against/use newer Tcl/Tk
versions.

I'm going to post here a list with details on packages needing some work
a bit later.

--
WBR, Andrew