Erlang transition to R15B

Hi!

As the new Erlang R15B is out I'd like to upload it to unstable. There
are a few backwardly incompatible changes, so it's better to test
whether the packages which reverse-depend on Erlang work successfully
with R15B.

The packages which require testing are:

ejabberd (certainly will not work, requires at least patching external
drivers and getting rid of 'regexp' module usage).

couchdb (could work after rebuild, but likely will require patching
external driver, see http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erl_driver.html for
details).

erlang-guestfs from libguestfs sources (should just work after rebuild).

rabbitmq-server (should not require any changes or rebuild).

tsung (uses 'regexp' in its build script)

uwsgi-plugin-erlang from uwsgi sources (should work as is)

Erlang R15B is already in experimental, so please, test and modify
your packages if necessary. I'd like to upload R15B into unstable by
the end of December.

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan