Help with package

Hi,

I know that this mail list is not debian-mentors. I am so sorry for this
mail, but I sent a lot of mails to upload the package "wmaker" and I
don't know what to do. Some DD help me with the package [thanks a lot],
first Anibal, Paul (DM) and Lisandro, but the package was not uploaded.
Why? Is a big/complicated package, with many changes, they don't use
wmaker, Paul cannot upload the package because is DM,... (but they help
me a lot with the package!).

Please, can somebody help me to maintain/upload the package?

Thanks a lot, sorry for the Off Topic, but I don't know what to do with
wmaker.

On the other hand, I am trying to be DM. I worked in wmaker, uswsusp,
wmmixer and wmmoonclock packages. If somebody can upload the package, I
will be so glad if s/he can sponsor me.

Best Regards,

kix.

p.s. The package is at mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmaker/wmaker_0.95.0-1.dsc
p.p.s Anibal, Lisandro, Paul, if you want to add anything to this mail,
feel free. Thanks for your help.

Rodolfo.