Re: Work-needing packages report for Dec 9, 2011

]]

> For the following packages help is requested:

[list of 64 packages with an average time since bug opened of just above 1000 days and a
median of 881 days.]

Maybe we should consider closing those bugs after a while?  While I'm
sure help for grub2 would be welcome, are people actually going to see
that bug which is about 7.6 years old?  What are the criteria for
closing the bugs?

--
Tollef Fog Heen