Re: Getting dh_install to do what we need

Gergely Nagy <algernon@madhouse-project.org> writes:

> Kees Cook <kees@debian.org> writes:
>
>> Which means I can't use DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH in the config-scripts,
>> unfortunately.
>
> Not to worry! dh-subst will be coming in a day or two (+ NEW waiting
> time), which will allow you to use DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH as you'd expect
> to.

'lo and behold, I started implementing dh-subst, and while it's fairly
rough and underdocumented, there's some usable code out there in my
github repo[1].

I'm not entirely sure it will do the right thing with DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH
in all cases, but I plan to test (and possibly fix) the corner cases
tonight.

Comments, critique, testing and whatnot is more than welcomed, feel free
to shout my head off if you see something remarkably stupid.

 [1]: https://github.com/algernon/dh-subst