Re: Piklab

Salvo Tomaselli wrote:
> Il 22.11.2011 12:31 Richard ha scritto:

>> Can piklab be added to the distro, its stable and runs Ok on wheesy/sid.
[...]
> Perhaps you could consider maintaining it?

My last reply completely missed the point.  According to [1] the
program was already ported to Qt 4.

Sorry for the noise!  Salvo's advice is excellent --- preparing and
maintaining a package using the pointers from [2] would be greatly
appreciated.  (Otherwise, feel free to file a "request for package"
bug and help whoever responds to it in whatever way you can.)

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=604320#29
[2] http://www.debian.org/devel/