Notice with dbconfig-common

Hi all,

I tried to update a package (dotclear) that use dbconfig-common to manage database stuff. The package installation failed when I tried to install the package with postgreSQL. It's a notice for postgreSQL but an error for dbconfig-common script.

The message is :  NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create an implicit index ...

I understand the message but I don't know how to fix it. For postgreSQL point of view it doesn't seems to be a problem and tables are created.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Nicolas