Re: bits from the DPL for October 2011 and others

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 05:32:35PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this isn't quite on topic and you are just the last in a long list of
> "bits from xyz" but I think it has to be said: Thanks for keeping us
> informed.
>
> I think this year has been the most informative ever, at least that is
> how it feels to me. So to you and all the others please do keep up the
> "bits from xyz" mails. They are verry much apreciated.
>
> MfG
>         Goswin
In a world that does its best to lack transparency, Debian provides a better
path to follow. Thanks for all who try to keep its members informed.

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

QOTD:
	Flash!  Flash!  I love you! ...but we only have fourteen hours to
	save the earth!