Re: Possible mass bug filling for package depending on [X-KDE-SubstituteUID]

> On Mon 31/10/11 11:20 , Petter Reinholdtsen  wrote::
>
> [Frank lin Piat]
> > Any chance to go ahead? It would be a pity if the only solution was
> > to fork su-to-root (and possible merge xdg-su[2]) in a new
> > source+binary package :-(

FYI  ... a KDE specific solution...

For those interested in the su-to-root. I noticed that KDE is (or was?)
using a different mecanism to su-to-root... They introduced a statement
in XDG menu file:
|  X-KDE-SubstituteUID=true

Which obviously led to a bug in Debian when running those program in
other desktop enironment, like :

Synaptics, kvpnc and other seems to use a hack like this :

synaptic-kde.desktop
| [Desktop Entry]
| Exec=synaptic
| X-KDE-SubstituteUID=true