Re: ITP: wolf4sdl -- SDL-Port of Wolfenstein 3-D and Spear of Destiny

I have prepared a new package of upstream SVN snapshot r262 that replaces the non-free MAME OPL2 emulator with a GPL'ed one from DOSBOX. Furthermore, I got a confirmation email by John Carmack himself of iD software stating that the original Wolf3d source code has been relicensed under the GPL. Thus, the whole package is under GPL now!

I am still looking for a sponsor/co-maintainer. Please find the package here

 http://debian.greffrath.com/unstable/wolf4sdl_1.7%2bsvn262%2bdfsg1-1.dsc

and here

 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/wolf4sdl.git;a=summary

 - Fabian